Suzanne J Shephard, Attorney at Law | Lawyers - Bankruptcy
Areas of Practice
- Living Trusts and Wills
- Administration of Trusts by Successor Trustees
- Probate of Wills
- Estate Planning
Suzanne J. Shephard is a lawyer who believes in personal service to her clients for their estate planning and related needs. She has the unique advantage of an extensive public health, hospital management and legal background that she uses to help clients resolve concerns about planning for the changing needs in the life cycle of a family. Suzanne can work with you to protect your interests by making sure that all of the legal and financial pieces of your estate plan fit together to reflect the important choices that you are making for your family.
- We offer a unique blend of experience in public health, hospital management, and legal practice.
- We can accommodate your schedule with evening appointments.
- Your initial consultation is free.
- Your meetings are always with the attorney, not with secretaries or paralegals.
- After your plan is in place, you are entitled to a follow-up meeting every three years free of charge. This enables us to make any adjustments necessary if circmstances have changed that affect your estate plan.
- We welcome a diverse range of clients.