SACRAMENTO, CA - Seven men, most of them from Sacramento, were arrested Thursday on allegations they ran a methamphetamine distribution operation.
The Drug Enforcement Administration investigation began last August. According to the criminal complaint, DEA agents used a confidential source, undercover buys, court-sanctioned phone taps and surveillance to build their case for arrest warrants for:
- Armando Flores Vasquez of Sacramento
- Serafin Magallon of Atwater
- Jose Maneul Garica of Garcia
- Luis Fernando Morales of Sacramento
- Joshua Avila of Rio Linda
- Miguel Angel Rangel of San Jose
- Salvador Padilla of Sacramento
Vasquez, Magallon and Rangel were the alleged ring leaders of the operation.