Children's Museum in Rancho Cordova Plans Fun, Healthy Eating Day Activities | Events
In order to show how much fun eating healthy can be, the Sacramento Children's Museum will be hosting "Happy Heart, Healthy Eating Day" Saturday, Dec. 1, at their location in Rancho Cordova from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Activities will include a cooking demonstration by chefs from Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School, a Happy Yogis exercise session, a music and movement class, and more.
Admission is free, and all the museum's exhibits and activities will be available to participants.
For more information, please call (916) 638-7225 or visit the Museum’s website at sacramentochildrensmuseum.org.
Source: Helen Brewer, Public Information Office, City of Rancho Cordova
“Happy Heart, Healthy Eating Day” on Saturday, December 1st
Upcoming Events near Arden / La Riviera
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects