Eat, Drink and Brie Merry | Families
It’s no secret in my household that I am a brie fiend. For me, no holiday cheese plate or meal is complete without the additional of this buttery-soft cheese.
I’ll find any excuse I can to make a baked brie with some store-bought puff pastry and my favorite holiday treat: Isigny Sainte-Mère French Brie. It’s a Whole Foods Market® exclusive, traditionally crafted by a farmer’s co-op in Normandy, France. The lush grasses of the region make for rich milk that creates a superb flavor and luscious mouth feel.
Top Arden / La Riviera Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough