News10's My Neighborhood Wine and Tweet Event & Sweepstakes November 10 | Food and Drink
Mark your calendars!
News10’s next Wine & Tweet will be November 10!
This event is truly special as you’ll not only get to taste a wide selections of great wines, but you'll also been contributing to a great cause, because 50% of your $10 admission goes to Coats for Kids.
And, if you enter our "I Love Wine" Sweepstakes and post an article on My Neighborhood, you could receive a wine gift! Click HERE for all the details.
If you love tasting different wines -- and love talking about it, you’ll want to register early, so you don’t miss out.
- Taste nine specially chosen wines from Pruett Vineyards (Auburn), Naggiar Vineyards (Nevada County), Mt. Vernon Winery (Auburn) and Casque Wines (Loomis).
- Meet other wine-lovers from the area while sampling a number of wines
- Mingle with some of News10’s team who will be there tasting and tweeting with you.
PLUS, you'll be contributing to a great cause, and if you post on My Neighborhood, you could win a wine gift.
AND, Grand-Am series champion and American road racing legend Scott Pruett will be at the event, offering his grenache, a red blend and a Napa Cabernet sauvignon.
*There will be cheese and bread as a palate cleanser.
WHEN: Thursday, November 10, 2011 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Carpe Vino's Wine Mine in Old Town Auburn, 1568 Lincoln Way, Auburn 95603
WHAT: Taste wine and tweet about the event using #News10WineTweet
ADMISSION: $10 (50% of your admission will benefit News10's Coats For Kids)
Contact Amy Jacobson Kurokawa at email@example.com with questions or for more information.
Top Arden / La Riviera Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough