Arden Hills Presents Wellness Seminar about Natural Remedies | Health
Whenever we’re feeling ill -- and regardless of our age -- it’s amazing how comfort foods like mom’s chicken soup make us feel so much better.
And, it turns out, there’s more to it than just the TLC cooked into the dishes! Don’t miss a special -- and complimentary -- Wellness Education Seminar titled “Mom’s Chicken Soup - The Natural Remedy: How Foods Affect Immunity and Interact With Medication” at Arden Hills on Wednesday evening, December 4, at 6 p.m.
The helpful information is especially timely before cold and flu season hits this year. For more information about this complimentary Wellness Education Seminar at Arden Hills, please call 916-482-6111 or visit www.ardenhills.net
Upcoming Events near Arden / La Riviera
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man found shot to death at Fair Oaks home
- Aerial spraying for West Nile virus set for north Sacramento County
- Cooley Bill Strengthens Responsible Management of State IT Projects
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy 4th of July Holiday Weekend!
- Assemblyman Cooley’s AB 2187 Signed by the Governor - Ensures Funding for Child Abuse Prevention