Condemned Sacramento building ignites following pipe explosion | News
SACRAMENTO - Sacramento firefighters were called to the 1400 block of Santa Ana Avenue in the north Sacramento area Tuesday morning in response to a fire at a condemned building.
Firefighters on scene said the fire started after a pipe exploded on the premises around 6 a.m.
Crews arrived at the scene and had the blaze contained by 6:50 a.m.
Firefighters said they did not believe anyone was inside the building at the time of the fire.
Top Arden / La Riviera Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough